Scope of application of dog collars and leash (leash)
Dogs don’t usually need to wear a collar all the time. At home, you can remove the dog’s collar and let it move freely. Once you go out, you must wear a dog collar, pull the zipper (leash), and ensure that the pet dog does not run around when outdoors. Controlling it to stay within its controllable range is the safety of the dog’s life. Effective protection can effectively prevent accidents:
1. Prevent dogs from fighting, biting people or other animals.
2. Prevent dogs from urinating in inappropriate places.
3. Prevent your dog from being hit by a car or disrupting traffic.
4. Prevent dogs from damaging things, such as running into someone else’s garden and making trouble.
5. Prevent your dog from getting sick from excessive contact with sick dogs. ;
6. Avoid interruption and harm to others;
7. Prevent dogs from getting lost